Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Japan + fireworks + cruelty = television


I'm not being lazy and just posting some crazy shit that some Japanese guys got up to for no apparent reason. No, I'm not. So here's some crazy shit that some Japanese guys got up to for no apparent reason.

Okay, so the setup is that they got this chap and had him hang around whilst they constructed a giant rocket firework (that's the big tube on the right). He gets to press the button that launches it and then...




Ha ha, look at his face. He thinks he's going to die! Ha ha ha. Oh my goodness, he's shaking with terror! Ha ha ha. I wonder if he'll cry. Ha ha ha! Yeah, the Japanese have a pretty sick sense of humour. Ha ha ha.

Okay, so I am being a bit lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.