Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 30 July 2013

What's DayZ really like to play?


A little while back, I made a video about what DayZ is really like to play and I like to think it sums up the experience pretty accurately. There's an awful lot of running through forests and across fields only punctuated by brief moments of action. Sadly, the good people on YouTube don't agree and it's pretty much my least successful video yet.

But this is pretty much the reality of what DayZ gameplay is actually like.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I said "pretty" three times in one and a half paragraphs. That's a pretty shitty piece of writing there and I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself. Not enough to go back and edit it, but it's the middle of the afternoon and I'm busy trying to look like I'm working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is false, sometimes you have to crawl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog, thanks for this post and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, magic games free; candy games free will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
    Beside, you can try cool games for boys. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.